Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Boy After His Fathers Heart

Kaden looks as though he is deep in thought as he plays Halo 3. Look at him biting his lower lip. I'm sure if I took some pictures of Cris playing he would look just like this. Kaden usually plays here and there with Cris, but he had to go to work tonight. So, I got the privilege of being beaten at a video game by a six year old. I had so much fun playing with him!! I can't wait until Christmas when Kennedy and Kaden see the Wii under the tree. It will be so much more family friendly than the XBOX. And Cris and I can't wait to play it. We will be testing it out Christmas eve after the kids go to bed.


1 comment:

Courtney Moss & Family said...

Nate really badly wants a wii for christmas too...he played it one time at a friends and now won't stop talking about it!! (kinda sounds like I'm talking as if he's my child...oh wait sometimes he acts like it too)