Saturday, November 17, 2007

I didn't do it!

This is a conversation I had with Jocelyn this morning.
Jocelyn: Mom, someone colored on my stomach and it wasn't me
Me: Are you sure?
As she is holding the evidence in her hands
Jocelyn: Mom, I didn't do it! I swear.
Me: O.K. so who colored on you?
Jocelyn: I don't know?
Me: Jocelyn, you know better than to do that to your body.
So then she breaks down in tears. It's so funny how they learn do deceive you at such a young age. I know that she did this because of the look on her face, like oh, man I'm going to be in so much trouble, I need to blame this on someone else.
On, a side note the playroom/computer room was a big mess from Kaden having a friend over, my house does not usually look this way.













2 comments:

Courtney Moss & Family said...

Its funny how much Jocelyn and Gracie resemble one another. They have a lot of teh same facial expressions!

Corie Green said...

You have to admit those are cute pictures though!!