Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Weather Has Changed!

It has gotten so cold here!! It's been in the fourties. I know, I know all you guys are probably thinking, "cold what is she talking about." Well here in Northern Arizona it gets alot colder than other areas of the state. And I know that we should be used to the cold weather from growing up in Idaho, but after living in this area for almost seven years now, we can say its cold. We do get some snow, but not enough to have alot of fun in. You can build a snowman, and its melted within a day or two. We are hoping for more this year, so we can attempt to go skiing in Flagstaff. (the ski resort there was only open for one month last year. They are trying to make fake snow, but the Indians don't want them to because the mountains are sacred there. They have gone to court a couple of times over it.)We laugh because when we first moved here we would leave our windows open year round because it seemed so warm to us and everyone thought we were crazy. I would love it to be cold with snow, that for it to be just cold!! Burr!!! I'm hoping that spring comes fast this year.

1 comment:

Ivy & Mae said...

Hello LeAnn. I'm glad that you found us.

Jocelyn looks exactly like you. I just received an email from Camille, talkin' about good ole' Menan.

I'm sure that your family is all still there...weird to think that mine isn't! I went to the Menan Co-op through the summer and felt like a stranger, tons of familiar faces that I knew but no one recognized me!

Awww...memories!