Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Few Updates

My sharing time went well! I filled my time and the kids were pretty good. The Senior Primary was worse than the Junior Primary when we did one of our activities. All, in all it went well.
On, to my hernia dilemma. I haven't had any problems with it since my last post. I went to spin class( this kicks my butt, so if you are wanting to lose weight or just get into shape this is a great cardio workout. Your butt will be sore for a few days afterwards from sitting on the bikes) I also ran yesterday morning and this morning. I think I will keep on training until I go to the Dr. and we will see what he says. I haven't registered for the marathon yet, I don't want to lose the $100 it costs if the Dr. says to stop what I'm doing and have surgery right away. It's non refundable.
The kids are doing great and can't wait to have a week break from school next week. I'm not sure I''m as excited as they are. But it will be fun to have them home for awhile. I can't wait until next Friday. Black Friday here we come. I'm hoping to find some good deals for the rest of the kids Christmas. We are almost done!! Cole is completely done and I only have to get one more thing for Jocelyn,unless I find something else for them.(which usually happens when I start shopping this soon) And we have to get a few more things for Kennedy and Kaden. I'm so excited for Christmas this year. Every year gets better and better with the kids. There is nothing better than to see my kids faces light up with happiness this time of year.

No comments: