Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween!!! The kids had a lot of fun last night! They went to the "trunk or treat" at the church with Cris. I stayed home with a sick gorilla (a.k.a. Cole) Kennedy and Jocelyn were both Tinker Bell, and Kaden was a Pirate. Thankfully these were all costumes we already had. Yeah!! I didn't have to buy anything. After the trunk or treat, they went around the block, and then I took them to Grandma and Grandpa Terri's house. This is a couple in our ward, that one day just out of the blue Kennedy started to call them Grandma and Grandpa. It's great since both Grandparents live far away. So my kids are their adopted grandchildren.
This is the only smile I got out of him all day








Don't I look lovely! My hair was so frizzy after sitting in the bathroom with Cole with the shower on.

2 comments:

Courtney Moss & Family said...

they all look adorable! how nice that you didn't have to purchase anything...those costumes add up quick!

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Cute! I love all the costumes.