Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sharing Time

I have to do sharing time in primary tomorrow. I am so nervous. I have no clue way I am. I have to keep telling myself that they are just little kids. They won't be judgemental, heck I'm sure I will be lucky to get comments from them.(or at least comments that pertain to the lesson.) I'm almost done preparing my lesson, and Cris will be my guini pig tonight when I practice it on him. I have never been good at filling a 20 minute window for a talk at church. I hope that I can fill the 20 minutes in primary. At least I will be doing a couple of activities with them, to pass by some of the time. Thank you so much Jayne Ann for the web sites you gave me. They are helping alot!!!

2 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

You will be surprised by how fast and easy the time goes by. Last Sunday I had sharing time and I only left 10 minutes for singing time. Oops! Anyways, you will do great, and before you start do a wiggles song like "snowman" or something and then usually you get there attention easier. Good Luck!

The life of Jayne said...

I bet you did great! I had sharing time today also! I had to fill in last minute for one of the other councilors. I gets easier everytime you do it! let us know how it went!