Friday, November 23, 2007

BLACK FRIDAY!!!

We had a great time today shopping. We woke up at 2:30 so we could get to Flagstaff by 4. I'm shocked that I'm still alive, and not crashed out on my bed asleep. I can now say that I know how Cris feels when he has only gotten four or five hours of sleep, and then has to go to work. I was a little disappointed because the tree I wanted to get from JC Penny's was not at all like the picture in the ad. In the ad it looked all nice and full and beautiful, but nope! It was very holey. I really wanted a new Christmas tree, one that is pre-lite. Oh, well I will have to wait till next year, or the day after Christmas. Not getting the tree meant that I could spend more money elsewhere. I'm almost done with the kids. One more thing for Kennedy, and one more thing for Jocelyn, and I'll be done. Yea!! I would tell you what I got, but now that I have kids that can read, they might see the blog, and find out everything that we got them. They were already trying to peek in the garage when I got home. Stinker kids!! I remember snooping when I was younger. Well, I think that I will now go sit on the couch, and veg out while the kids run wild in the house and destroy everything. I'm so tired, I don't want to even cook dinner.

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

Glad you got so many good things! It is nice to feel close to finished! :) Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun!!