Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Quarantine!!!

We were quarantined for a week. You could say what goes around comes around. We all had the cold/sinus infection that Kaden brought home from school over a week ago. Cole had it the worst as you all know it turned to croup.The poor little guy still hasn't gotten his voice back. Kennedy had it the least, she just coughed for one day. Kaden missed four days of school. It would have only been three, but he coughed so much on the playground one day that he threw up so they sent him home after being at school for just two hours. He was sooooo bored, he kept asking what we could do for fun, and I had to keep telling him , that when your sick, you don't get to do anything fun. Jocelyn just coughed alittle, and had a sore throat. Me and Cris also had it. I'm still hoarse, and Cris is still stuffy. I about died last week staying home all week and not going anywhere. Thanks to my good friend Allison, we had milk in the fridge, and cereal in the cupboard. Now that we are all better life is great again.

4 comments:

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Sorry about your kids being sick. It is never fun. It is the first in the series. The 2nd is New Moon followed by Eclipse. The 4th will be out next year.

Courtney Moss & Family said...

Bummer! We all had it bad last week too, we're all finally starting to feel better...what a relief!

Criddle said...

Yeah that stinks I have been sick for over a month. It got really bad this week and I had to stay home too.
I had to cancel my spin class too cause I felt so miserable. I feel your pain.

The life of Jayne said...

Yea! Your all feeling better, I beginning to worry about you guys, since you havnt blogged for a week! :0 Take it easy! Oh, and I love the music on your blog, Enrique has the best music!