Thursday, January 24, 2008

Am I Crazy????

I guesss it should say are we crazy. Susie and I along with Crystal, and maybe Jenn are going to run the P.F. Chang's Marathon in San Diego in June. It's the full thing so 26.2 miles here we come! We are really excited to do it. We're going to leave our hubby's and kids behind. It was fun to have them with us in Phoenix, but Cris said our kids weren't that good during the half marathon, so I can't imagine them being that great while we run the full. Plus taking a family of six would cost way to much!! It will be a fun get away, but I'll miss my family!! San Diego here we come! We are thinking about finding a sponsor to help cut down the costs. Does it seem funny too?

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Not crazy, just daring! GO FOR IT! That is such an exciting thing to be able to do! :) Good luck!

The life of Jayne said...

That is so awesome! Keep us posted~