Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ice Skating

We went to Flagstaff last Friday to let the kids blow off some energy by going bowling. We first went to lunch, and then bowled for a couple of hours. ( I personally like to bowl with the Wii, I get a way better score) After bowling we ran some arends and decided to go ice skating with some friends on the spur of the moment. It was so much fun and the kids had a blast!! I wished I would of had my camera, but I was able to take some pictures with the cell phone. They didn't turn out very clear, but they are worth posting. I stayed on the side lines with Cole. They usually have walker type things the kids can use, but since they were so busy that night they wouldn't give them to us. I couldn't get pictures of everyone, but here are a few.
Look how little these ice skates are. Jocelyn's feet are so tiny I had to ask for the smallest pair they had.
Cris helping Jocelyn
Cole enjoying his Cherrio's
Kennedy
Kaden
Crystal Susie and Autumn




3 comments:

Shana Dee said...

I'm glad the snow didn't come my way! We had crazy ammounts rain down here. But the pictures were nice to look at. Very pretty. I will be at the PF Chaings on Sun. too. Not running, but supporting my hubby and friends. Maybe I'll see you there at the finish line. Do you know what your time will be?

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest ice skates I have ever seen! Your kids are so cute. I can't believe you miss the snow... ugh. Visiting once a year is enough for me!

Shana Dee said...

Daniel hasn't been running as much as he should to prepair for the race. So, I asked him tonight and he thinks around 3 1/2 hours. But my friend will be around the same time frame as you. I will be down in Tempe with Zack McAllister waiting for Daniel. So, hopefully if you don't see me, you might notice Zack. I will be looking for you.