Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas!

We had a great Christmas this year!! As usual Kaden was up first, and then we all got out of bed around six. Wow what a early morning! The kids made out really good! Kennedy got a Razor Scooter, Barbie Girl MP3 player, Make-up, a few new outfits, and many other little things. Kaden also got a Razor Scooter, A Red Ryder one pump action BB Gun (just like the movie, hopefully he won't shoot his eye out) Heeley's, Clothes, and some other things. Jocelyn got a Stroller/Crib set for her dolls, A new Doll that laughs, talks and runs out of batteries very fast! Clothes, and other small stuff. Cole got a Tonka Dump Truck, Inch Worm ride on toy, Tunnel, Clothes and other stuff too. We all got a Nintendo Wii! It's been so much fun to see the kids play it, and adults! We were sore the next day when we woke up from playing it so much Christmas day. Here ore some pictures of the big day. I don't like to take pictures of the kids opening stuff, cause I feel like I'm missing out sitting behind a camera lens
















2 comments:

bryan and megan said...

I know how you feel about the picture thing. It's fun to catch the expression on their faces but you miss out on them opening. I don't have many pictures of them opening this year either. All of mine are after they were done. I did have to pull out the video camer for one of there gifts though. We got them Nintendo DS's, they were wanting them soooo bad and I knew that they would freak out so I had to catch it on video. It was pricless!!!!!!!!
Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. And the weather looks pretty nice there!

Jana said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! The Wii looks so fun. I need to try it out sometime. I love the picture of your little boy crawling through the tunnel. So cute! What a darling family you have!
Jana Brown Ferrel