Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Tag......

So I've been tagged by Steph. I guess I'll try and tell you six things you don't know about me.

I'm a little retarded when it comes to adding pictures to the blog from the web, so that is why you won't be seeing and pictures. Any help would be appreciated. In fact lets make that number one. I'm really dumb when it comes to computers. I'm really surprised that this blog was even started!!

2. I cant stand it when my dishwasher is not loaded, the way I like it loaded. So, if you ever help with my dishes I'll most likely change the way the dishwasher was loaded, if it wasn't right to my standards. I even do this to my wonderful hubby who loads it on a regular basis. (If he starts it before I get to it, I leave it alone. But if something is out of place when I put something in later, I "fix it" :)

3. I can't stand it when Cris cooks!! Let me get this strait though, the food is always good, never bad. It's just the fact that I'm not in there cooking it my self. I always end up in the kitchen telling him what he is doing wrong, or how I would do it. He then had to kick me out. He can't stand it.

4. I love being a mom. So this one is a little sappy, and you might know it already, but I can't leave my kids out on this right. I love to get up, make them breakfast , and get them off to school. I now have a built in alarm clock, and I'm up a 7. (except the past two weeks, I've been able to sleep in till 8 or 8:30, which has been nice.)

5. I love to take baths!! I would take many a day if it were possible. One of these days maybe we will have a jetted tub, that I can sit in for hours!!

6. I love to run. Now that it has gotten cold I can no longer run outside. Running on the treadmill is not as fun, or easy. When I went to the gym on Monday, I took our portable DVD player and watched a movie while running so I could get some mileage in. I'm sure I looked like the biggest dork! Only a week and a half till the P.F. Changs marathon!! I can't wait!!

No comments: