Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Mysterious Rash

Kennedy has a mysterious rash on her cheeks, arms, and legs. We have no idea where it came from. At first we thought it was from some Bazooka Bubble Gum. I bought each of the kids some the other day, and when she started to chew it, the rash started on her cheeks. So we took it way, and the rash went away. But it came back today on her arms and legs. And it itches too. I took her to the doctor, he thinks it's an allergic reaction to something. But we haven't changed soap, detergents, nothing. And she hasn't had the gum for two days. We tried Benadryl but all it did was knock her out. The doctor gave me a prescription for steroids to help get rid if it, but I didn't want to fill it, cause the side affects are alot better if I don't use it, and he agreed. I might have to get it filled tomorrow, if it's not gone by then. She's really self conscious about it. She won't were short sleeves. It's funny how the older they get, the more self conscious they get.

No comments: